Sunday, April 20, 2008

last breakup

so here is my post at last!! tomoro will be my last day to be in love and breakin up again wit my "love" in my heaven. hahahaha

i have to say that me as a non profesional actor and being in THREE has definately learned and gained alot of experiences and knowledge that are so crucial for my future career...
im glad to be one fo the cast among other experienced cast like Nicole, Wai Hong, Payal and Lorna,and being under the direction of multitalented Kerry for my movements and Helena as the director. and also how can i forget the sweetest stage manager Mr.Shank. and the awesome music by our most eligible bachelors band, Nick ,Tony, Julio and Andrew. together they are all Bomb!

as any other productions, there is always the ups and downs, and im gald that we all managed to pull it of till the very end of our production. itz been almost four months now beeing with all of you guys, and yes, itz been like a family for me and i will definately miss each of you... (i bet nicole must be like F Off!)-datz anotha thing dat i learned frm her!

anyways, before i start craping here and annoying you all, i better end it here. but before i leave, i wld like to appologise for anything that i wld have said or done( directly or indirectly) that might have hurt any of you frm the day one till the very last moment of us being together...ceh emo la konon nye...hehehe

i love you all.
letz together put on the best eva performance tomoro and blasting party after!!!

to be continued in the near future.....

muakz!

No comments: