Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Common interests

There is one common thing between almost all of our cast members and the director. And that is that we all have tattoos. Except of course, Payal, who is the 'angel' among us. Lol. Yeah right... Everyone else has at least one, or more than one.

Anyway, the band is all clean of tattoos. Perhaps they are all just really good boys.

Our stage manager is also tattoo free. I wonder why. He's not THAT good of a boy. Lol.

I'm not promoting tattoos. But hey, if anyone's interested in getting one, I know a very good tattoo artist. Just give me a call and I'll tell you about her.

Cheers.

3 comments:

SONI DEOL said...

correct!!! most of us hav tattoos and itz like a bond ... our sm, the angelica payal and the band crewz shld get one too!!!
i knw i told u bout gettin anotha one but i still hav not make up my mind yet..but sure will get back to u if im gettin fo sure ...

Anonymous said...

im in IB class again n im bored.
nice 2 hear abt the tattoo bond,
i will get one sumday eventho i hv absolutely nothing 2 do with this conversation. hahhaaha.
bored. sorry.
im out now.

Kerry-Ann said...

Movement director also no tattoo...and no intention of getting one...hehe... I'm all for fake, so I can keep changing my mind... *grin*