Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bugs

For some strange reason, bugs keep flying into the studio whenever we rehearse. Lorna says that it's good because apparently, bees and beetles fly into places and good things happen there later. Or at least I think that's what she said. I think Nicole finds it ridiculous that I run away from them. But at least I'm not the only idiot hiding and ducking away from these insects. Nick runs from them too.

I guess it's not that I'm scared of them. Well, not really. It's just that I've had one too many of them land on me and yeah, well, never mind.

Oi, I'm still waiting for someone else to start posting up stuff, okay!!!

Post...or else...!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

helena, you know what is lacking here? a chatterbox! i have been wanting to leave you a message here but couldn find a way until.. i realized the comment box hahaha. well, do check out my blog, theres a few entries on our production. nice day there.

Lorna Hoong said...

Don't jump like Helena!!!! Hahahahahaha. Got that???