Saturday, March 8, 2008

Having 'unagi'...

Aww...I didn't want you to feel lonely here in cyberspace, Helena... I really wasn't afraid you'd fire me. Really. Hahaha...

Honestly, Helena is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest, directors I've ever worked with. I am NOT sucking up! I don't need to...haha... You know you'd never fire me...you know you need me around. *grin* But ok, seriously, Helena believes in nurturing and drawing out what she needs from her actors, not in provoking it out of them. And it is so nice for me to work this way for a change, which is similar to my own beliefs though I'm probably not as nice as her. Hehe... However, no-one has heard me yell yet. And hopefully, I won't ever need to. :)

Well Helena, my partner-in-crime, the one with which I totally have 'unagi' with, here's to our collaboration together. Don't worry too much about the challenges. If we always had things easy, we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate what we achieve. Isn't that right? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely agree on the 'nicest person'...

This comment box is not being very nice to me. Comment can't get thru.. or maybe I suck at this...

-Shin